Oh yeah – this is what I was getting to in that last post. Duh!
I am basically done with all the knitting I had planned for Christmas, which naturally means that I have tacked more on already. Here's what I have left (if I don't write this down somewhere it will never get done!):
- Pumpkin hat for Lindsay Done! 11.06.09
- Purple scarf for Olivia Done! 11.03.09
- Red dress for Hazel
- Clapotis for Granny — YARN BOUGHT!!
- The extra somethingsomething for Emma — YARN BOUGHT! DONE!! 11.06.09
- Extra thing for Hazel 11.07.09
- Finish the huge baby bedspread for Hazel (or take that on the trip – yeah do this option)
- Maybe some baby pants with the gold/orange leftover yarns?
- 2 Christmas dishcloths
Ummm…I should get started. LOL
– That red dress for Hazel??!?!?!?!!! Yeah, it's crossed off because I was looking at it and I realized that it would totally fit her perfectly in about 8 years. Why can't I knit anything that will fit a 14-month-old?! It's like a curse!!! So, I ripped all that out last night, and that soft, beautiful Malabrigo
(Bergamota is the name of the colorway) is going to sit there until I can stand to touch it again, which won't be too long, because it really is gorgeous.
PPS - I have finished up all these tiny little projects, which feels pretty awesome, but I really should be working on the proposal I have to write. So it's down with the needles & forward with the highlighter!
Read and post comments | Send to a friend